Your future begins now
We’re looking for future leaders like you to join our team.
AviateSM program career paths
Get on the fast track to becoming a United Airlines pilot.
- Reach United sooner. We offer the fastest track to a major airline.
- Get hired faster. We ensure the sooner you join the Aviate program, the sooner you transition to a position as a First Officer at United.
- Be confident earlier. We provide conditional job offers early in your career so you can feel confident about your future.
- Access continuous support. We provide support and coaching to help you on your journey to become a United pilot.
- Gain clarity at every step. We deliver insight and transparency so you can confidently navigate the path to Captain.
- More connectivity. Deeper connections with our United family throughout the Aviate journey, with access to senior leadership, site visits and tours, and certain travel privileges.
Attending a Partner University
You’re working on coursework toward an aviation major at a partner university.
Building Flight Hours
You’re building experience toward completing R-ATP/ATP flight hour minimums with an Aviate partner.
Flying for United Express®
You’re flying for one of our Aviate regional partners.
Working for United
You’re currently working in another role at United, but want to transition to an exciting career as a pilot.
*Coming in 2020
More ways to get to United.
United Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to applicants in need of an accommodation to participate in the online application and overall selection process. If you are in need of such an accommodation, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to email@example.com.
We’re here to address any questions you may have. Please provide your information and question in the space provided, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.