Apply as a member of the United Family
Are you employed at United and want to transition to a career as a pilot? Are you a child of a United employee, or a former United Airlines Flight Ops intern and pursuing a pilot career? If you meet all eligibility requirements, we encourage you to apply for Aviate.
Benefits of the United Family Programs
- Apply early. Apply and interview for the Aviate program without first joining an Aviate partner.
- Access Aviate LOA. Eligible employees can use a leave of absence to focus on their journey.
- Full details for the employee program are provided on the employee intranet site
- You must notate that you are a United employee on the application to be identified as an employee
Children of United employees
- You must have a parent employed (active, furloughed or retired) by United with at least 24 months of active service
- Full details for the dependent program are provided on the employee intranet site
- You must notate that you are a dependent of a United employee on the application to be identified as a dependent
Former United Flight Ops interns
- You must have successfully completed a Flight Operations Professional Pilot internship with United Airlines
- You must notate that you are a former United Flight Operations intern on the application to be identified as a former intern
- Full details are provided within the Intern Program Guide
Full details regarding Aviate eligibility and transition requirements can be found in the Aviate Program Guide (APG). For questions not covered in the APG, please provide your information and question in the space provided, and we’ll get back to you soon.