Aviate participants: Complete your My Aviate profile
April 6, 2023
We are thrilled to be launching My Aviate soon. This industry-first mobile and web-based app is designed for all Aviate participants.
In preparation for the app launch, all current Aviate participants are required to complete and submit a profile in our new Aviate application system (if you have not already done so) to gain access to My Aviate. See the frequently asked questions (FAQs) below for additional details and helpful information as you fill out your profile.
Note: the FAQs below only apply to current Aviate participants. If you are not in the Aviate program and want to learn more, check out our entry points page.
Yes, you need to fill out a profile in the new Aviate system if you have not already done so. As a reminder, you are not reapplying to Aviate by filling out a profile. This is to ensure your information is in our new Aviate system that will populate in the My Aviate app once we launch.
To fill out your Aviate profile, follow the steps below.
- Go to pilothiring.united.com
- Select ‘Aviate application’
- Reminder: current participants are not reapplying to Aviate by selecting and completing this application
- Fill out the entire profile and click ‘Submit’
- Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation email from the Aviate team
I have started filling out a profile in the new Aviate system, but I have not yet finished. How do I log back in to complete and submit?
To log back in and complete your profile, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account using your First Name, Last Name, FAA Certificate Number, and Authentication Code found in the confirmation email you received upon starting your profile.
- Fill out the remaining incomplete fields with your information.
- Click submit and receive a confirmation email, confirming that we have received your profile.
- Do NOT select ‘First Officer application’ when starting to fill out your profile. Be sure to select ‘Aviate application’.
- Reminder: current participants are not re-applying to Aviate by selecting this
- Use the same email address that you used when you applied to Aviate or opted in at your UAX carrier.
- Spell out your full name as you entered it when you applied or opted in to Aviate.
- Have your FAA Certificate Number on hand to make sure it’s entered in correctly.
- Once you finish your profile and click submit, our team will be quickly processing your profile in order to validate your information. Note that once your profile is being processed you will not be able to log back in. Upon the launch of My Aviate, you will be able to update your information directly in the app.
I have already completed and submitted my profile in the new Aviate system. Is there anything else I need to do at this time?
No, there is nothing else you need to do at this time. When My Aviate launches, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and log in to the app.
We need your updated information in our new system in order to grant you access to My Aviate when the app is ready to launch. This information and the use of My Aviate is a requirement for your eventual transition to United.
Yes, as an Aviate participant you will be required to download and utilize the My Aviate app throughout your time in the program.
When My Aviate is ready to launch, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and log in to the app. Stay tuned for more information!
If you have read through these FAQs and are still have experiencing difficulties while filling out your Aviate profile, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full details regarding Aviate eligibility and transition requirements can be found in the Aviate Program Guide (APG). For questions not covered in the APG, please provide your information and question in the space provided, and we’ll get back to you soon.